Upgrade Norton Antivirus | Update Norton Antivirus
www.norton.com/setup - support
Upgrade Norton Subscription, Update Norton Antivirus.
The Norton product that you have on your computer is not current. To fix the problem with your Norton product upgrade to the latest version. Upgrading Norton Antivirus to the latest version can address many of the problems that are experienced by older versions and provides the following additional features:
- Industry leading security that won't slow you down
- Defends your PC and identity from new types of Internet threats
- Delivers up to the minute virus protection
If you received your Norton product from your service provider, go back to your service provider's website, and follow their instructions to get the latest version of your Norton product.
If you have a Norton 2005 or earlier product, go to Norton Online Store to upgrade your Norton product
If you have a Norton 2006 product or later version with a valid subscription, then you are eligible for obtaining the latest version of your Norton product for free. Go to Norton Update Center to download and install the latest version of your Norton product.
www.norton.com/setup | Setps To upgrade Norton | Update Norton Products
- 1. Go to Norton Update Center.
- 2. Click Update Me Now.
- 2.1 If the download does not start automatically, download the program manually.
- 3. On the File Download - Security Warning window, click Run.
- 4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
www.norton.com/setup - Norton support top FAQ
- 1. Start Norton.
- 2. On the Norton window, next to the subscription status, click Renew or Activate Now.
- 3. Click I have a key or code to enter. You can skip this step if you see the prompt to enter the product key.
- 4. Type in product key, and click Next.
- 5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- 6. Review your subscription details, and then click Done.
- 1. Sign In to Norton.
- 2. If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
- 3. If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- 4. In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton.
- 5. If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a New Product Key.
- 6. Type the product key and click -
- 7. Click Agree & Download.
- 8 Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- 8.1 For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- 8.2 For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded
- 8.3 For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
- 9. If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.
- 10. Norton is now installed and activated.
- 1. For the Product key, log into your Norton Account,
- 2. Click onto the Devices tab,
- 3. Find the device you need a product key for and copy it by writing it down, or by doing highlight/copy/paste action. Your product key can also be accessed from the Services tab.
- 1. Download your Norton Security Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestns (Standard and Deluxe versions)
- 2. Download your Norton Security with backup Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestnsbu (Premium version)
- 3. Once you download the installation file, double click on it to start the Norton Security install.
- 4. Click on the User License Agreement, be sure to read it in full, and then close it.
- 5. Click on agree and install Norton Security or Norton Security with Backup.
- 6. Activate your Norton Security installation by entering the activation code you copied from your Norton Account.