www.norton.com/setup - norton setup | norton.com/setup- Norton key setup
www.norton.com/setup - support
norton.com/setup - Norton Setup
Antivirus support number is an independent service provider that bridges the gap between an individual and tech support expert by establishing a connection between them so that a Norton user can directly interact with qualified expert providing support for Norton at Symantec Corporation with the help of Norton Internet Security Support Phone Number and make them explain about the kind of queries or problems they have while using a particular version of Norton Internet security. The certified experts at Symantec Corporation rendering support for Norton Internet security; is highly qualified and well experienced; when it comes to resolving critical technical glitches occurring in security shield application.
www.norton.com/setup | Our Services Include:
- 1. Round the Clock support for Issues in Norton Internet security.
- 2. Help in establishing connection with qualified experts at Symantec for Quick Support.
- 3. Assistance in Installation issues in Norton internet security 2012 and 2014.
- 4. Help in Upgrading Norton internet security to Norton 360 or Norton security.
- 5. Assistance of Quick Scan of PC, Laptop, android and IOS device and remove malicious files.
- 6. Get Windows OS compatibility issues Fixed with the help of tech guys working for Symantec.
www.norton.com/setup - Norton support top FAQ
- 1. Start Norton.
- 2. On the Norton window, next to the subscription status, click Renew or Activate Now.
- 3. Click I have a key or code to enter. You can skip this step if you see the prompt to enter the product key.
- 4. Type in product key, and click Next.
- 5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- 6. Review your subscription details, and then click Done.
- 1. Sign In to Norton.
- 2. If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
- 3. If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- 4. In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton.
- 5. If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a New Product Key.
- 6. Type the product key and click -
- 7. Click Agree & Download.
- 8. Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- 8.1 For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- 8.2 For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded
- 8.3 For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
- 9. If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.
- 10. Norton is now installed and activated.
- For the Product key, log into your Norton Account,
- Click onto the Devices tab,
- Find the device you need a product key for and copy it by writing it down, or by doing highlight/copy/paste action. Your product key can also be accessed from the Services tab.
- Download your Norton Security Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestns (Standard and Deluxe versions)
- Download your Norton Security with backup Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestnsbu (Premium version)
- Once you download the installation file, double click on it to start the Norton Security install.
- Click on the User License Agreement, be sure to read it in full, and then close it.
- Click on agree and install Norton Security or Norton Security with Backup.
- Activate your Norton Security installation by entering the activation code you copied from your Norton Account.