Norton Phone Support | Norton Customer Support Phone Number
www.norton.com/setup - support
How to get Norton Customer Support Phone Number
We as third party for Nortonas Norton customer support service providers’ act as an ideal channel for instantly fixing all unexpected issues encountered by your Norton software, which thereby prevents it from performing best of its work. We ensure flawless connectivity between the customer & the service provider, which further provides comfort zone to the customer for freely discussing all their security concerns and queries linked with Norton antivirus program. Norton help customer service phone number comprises of technically sound team of professionals, who take complete pleasure to resolve all sort of errors coming up with Norton system framework.Norton contact phone number offers:
Customers are free to submit their query via above form.Our customer representitive will help and give a complete step-by-step guidance to users to fix bugs, spywares along with all sort of unsafe & contaminated files/folders present in your PC or other peripheral device via reliable support of authorized techies by just calling at help desk number of Norton and also through online access. We likewise also provide support for AVG antivirus, Avast antivirus & McAfee antivirus & Bullguard antivirus issues.Norton Antivirus Support Phone Number offers speedier & trustworthy service and that too at very lower expense.
Follow the Step To Get Instant Phone Support For Norton Products
- 1. Complete Norton Support
- 2. Instant Norton help for secured online browsing
- 3. Expert Norton technical support against spyware & malwares
- 4. Guaranteed help for virus evacuation
- 5. Specialized support from certified technicians for installation & uninstallation of Norton software
www.norton.com/setup - Norton support top FAQ
- 1. Start Norton.
- 2. On the Norton window, next to the subscription status, click Renew or Activate Now.
- 3. Click I have a key or code to enter. You can skip this step if you see the prompt to enter the product key.
- 4. Type in product key, and click Next.
- 5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- 6. Review your subscription details, and then click Done.
- 1. Sign In to Norton.
- 2. If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
- 3. If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- 4. In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton.
- 5. If you have a product key you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a New Product Key.
- 6. Type the product key and click -
- 7. Click Agree & Download.
- 8. Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- 8.1 For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- 8.2 For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded
- 8.3 For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
- 9. If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.
- 10. Norton is now installed and activated.
- 1. For the Product key, log into your Norton Account,
- 2. Click onto the Devices tab,
- 3. Find the device you need a product key for and copy it by writing it down, or by doing highlight/copy/paste action. Your product key can also be accessed from the Services tab.
- 1. Download your Norton Security Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestns (Standard and Deluxe versions)
- 2. Download your Norton Security with backup Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestnsbu (Premium version)
- 3. Once you download the installation file, double click on it to start the Norton Security install.
- 4. Click on the User License Agreement, be sure to read it in full, and then close it.
- 5. Click on agree and install Norton Security or Norton Security with Backup.
- 6. Activate your Norton Security installation by entering the activation code you copied from your Norton Account.