www.norton.com/setup | Norton Product Key Activation | Norton Key
www.norton.com/setup - support
www.norton.com/setup - Norton.com/setup Enter Product key
www.norton.com/setup These steps are for the current version of the Norton products. If you have an older version, go to the Related Solutions section at the bottom of this page for more information on installing the older version.
Find your Norton Product key
- 1. Norton Account
- 2. Norton Online Store
- 3. Product CD or Retailer's card
- 4. Third-party website
- 5. Preinstalled.
- 6. Service provider
- 7. TechBench-Computer repair shop
There are different ways to find your product key depending upon your situation. The best way is to get it from your norton account. In most cases, you do not need the product key to update your Norton subscription. If your Norton product is expired or shows incorrect subscription days, then you may need to download the product from your account which has the current subscription.
www.norton.com/setup - Norton support top FAQ
- 1. Start your Norton Product
- 2. In the main window, click Help
- 3. In the Help Center window, under account information click Enter Product Key
- 4. Type in your product key and click Next
- 5, Follow the on-screen instructions.
- 6. Review your subscription details, and then click Done.
At the top of your Norton product window, click Help - My Norton. If you cannot start your Norton product, you can directly go to your Norton account. Log in to your account, if prompted.
In the Subscriptions page, select your Norton product.
Copy the product key.
If you downloaded your product from Norton Online Store, the product key, or the instruction to obtain the product key is in your confirmation email message.
If you purchased a boxed product CD online or at a local retail store, your product key is inside the box either on a sticker on the back of the CD sleeve or DVD case, or printed on a card in the box.
Look for the product key in a confirmation email you received for your order. If you cannot locate the confirmation email in your inbox, check your spam filter folder.
- 1. You may have an Activation PIN that you can get from your service provider to activate your product or
- 2. You have to log in to your service provider portal to download and install your Norton product.